Alcohol and/or other drug services provided in an alcohol and drug free environment, which support recovery or treatment for individuals and/or family members affected by alcohol and/or other drug problems.
Services are performed by program-designated personnel and may include the following elements:
- recovery or treatment planning
- educational sessions
- social/recreational activities
- individual and group sessions
- family education and parenting
- case management
- participant file review
- relapse prevention
- information about and assistance in obtaining health, social, vocational and other community services
- In addition, a nonresidential alcohol and/or other drug service may provide services of a medical and psychotherapeutic nature, offered by personnel trained and/or licensed to conduct therapeutic interventions.